ONE Nation Teen Strength and Conditioning Fall Program
ONE Nation Teen Strength and Conditioning Program
The ONE Nation Teen Strength and Conditioning program prepares teens for all-around athleticism. Through consistent hard work they get stronger, faster, more powerful, and improve flexibility. Our focus will be spent on improving endurance and stamina for athletes hoping to compete at a higher level. They will learn about performance nutrition, and develop an understanding of the importance of mobility to prevent injuries.
The program applies a mix of aerobic exercise, gymnastics (body weight exercises), Power Lifting and Olympic Weight Lifting. We combine movements such as running, rowing, jumping rope, climbing rope, flipping tires, weightlifting, carrying objects, and many bodyweight exercises; equipment used includes barbells, dumbbells, pull-up bars, kettle bells, medicine balls, and boxes for box jumps. These elements are mixed in numerous combinations to form prescribed “Workout of the Day”. Our classes typically include a warm-up, a skill development segment, the high-intensity workout and a period of group stretching. This elite fitness program will provide off-season strength and conditioning to athletes in advance of their team sports.
The program also delivers valuable lessons about life: hard work, character, courage overcoming adversity, and mental toughness which gives athletes confidence to take on any task. Most importantly, they develop a love of fitness at an early age, which will stay with them for life!
High School Preseason Training Attendance Pack
- Register for the HIGH SCHOOL PROGAM HERE.
- The cost of the Fall Strength and Conditioning program is $160
- Classes will take place over 10 consecutive Tuesday and Thursdays from 3:30pm – 4:30pm at ONE Nation in Waltham from 9/26/17 till 11/16/17.
- Classes will be held at 221 Bear Hill Road | Waltham, MA
- Full payment and signed parental waiver are required prior to starting the program.
- There are NO refunds, and missed classes will not carry forward after 11/16/17.
Contact us at email@example.com with questions.