Lead Coach Positions
Lead Coach Positions
HOURS: Part Time and Full Time
LOCATION: All One Nation locations
ONE Nation is seeking top-talent for part-time or full-time coaching positions. We offer a wide range of opportunities including traditional CrossFit group classes, off-site corporate wellness, youth, teen and varsity team coaching, and many more.
At One Nation, we are obsessed with coaching. We invest heavily in developing our coaches to be the best in the industry. Through a culture of excellence and a dynamic development framework we arm our coaches with the tools and resources they need to excel and evolve.
- Lead and coach group classes. Manage flow, provide instruction, and maintain safety.
- Office hours to assist with facility improvements, attend team meetings, work on individual projects, and implement other initiatives under direction of the Management team.
- Handle member inquiries, provide information about our program, and track attendance
- Plan and facilitate community events that take place throughout the year
Factors in the hiring process include years of experience, leadership/management abilities, positive performance evaluation and overall expertise. As part of our team, everyone is expected to assist in coaching, training and developing team members to achieve high performance objectives.
Applications are considered on a rolling basis depending on need. All candidates must apply in writing..
All candidates must apply through email. Candidates must submit the following…
- 200 word personal statement – you, your motivations, and your vision
- Resume including all relevant experience
- Personal reference from owner or coach of another gym or previous employer
All materials must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Lead Coach Applicant / Name: (include your name)”
ONE Nation is an equal opportunity employer. Application does not guarantee consideration for an interview. In person interviews will be setup for candidates based on ONE Nation’s review of all materials.