Head Coach - Waltham
Erika began CrossFit in 2009, started coaching at CrossFit Fenway in 2011, and has now been with Reebok CrossFit ONE since 2013. She graduated from University of Massachusetts Amherst in 2008 with a major in Communications and a minor in Psychology. Before CrossFit, she was very much a part of team sports including soccer, basketball, and softball. In her college career, she participated in Division II Crew and Division I Women’s Rugby.
CrossFit has provided her a new way of life. It has provided her with the tools to help advance other people’s mental and physical capabilities beyond what they expect of themselves. Since CrossFit has done that for her as an athlete and person, she is looking forward to the opportunity to do the same for others.
Certifications and Qualifications
• CrossFit Level 1 certificate holder (CF-L1)
• CrossFit Level 2 certificate holder (CF-L2)
. CrossFit Level 3 (CCFT)
• CrossFit Coaches Prep
• CrossFit Mobility
• CPR/AED American Heart Association
• 2014 Reebok CrossFit Games – Northeast Regional
• 2013 Reebok CrossFit Games – Northeast Regional
• 2012 Reebok CrossFit Games – Northeast Regional
• 2011 Reebok CrossFit Games
• 2011 Reebok CrossFit Games – Northeast Regional