Through our Coaches Development Program, participants will step directly into real-world instances of what it takes to run multiple CrossFit affiliates at a high level on a daily basis. Alongside delving into daily operations, participants will get to talk and learn directly from the CF-L3 coaches who make up the ONE Nation staff.
Throughout their week at ONE Nation, course participants will take part in specialized coaching drills, movement modification and scaling techniques, peer discussions with our CF-L3 coaches, and coaching of classes containing members of varying experience levels and abilities. Participants will dramatically improve their coaching skills as they observe experienced coaches at work, develop structured lesson plans, and lead both small and large classes. Throughout the week, the lead CF-L3 coach for the course will provide constant feedback, analysis and guidance for improvement, in addition to acting as a resource for any questions.
As many coaches and affiliate owners are aware, coaching is only part of the equation in running a successful gym. In addition to coaching classes, participants will take part in the day-to-day operation of ONE Nation’s affiliate, learning about programming, operational intricacies, business strategies and practices, and what transforms a good affiliate into a great affiliate.
At the end of the session, participants will be equipped with new tools, techniques, and outlooks to share with their own affiliates and communities. Ultimately, ONE Nation hopes to better the CrossFit community in the best way it knows how — by sharing and spreading knowledge with the coaching community at large so that they too may continue to expand their impact on fitness communities across the globe.
WHAT TO EXPECT
ONE Nation’s Coaching Development Program teaches participants how to:
- Effectively scale, challenge, and program for athletes of all different backgrounds
- Identify, prioritize, and correct movement faults in both one-on-one and group settings
- Design structured lesson plans, utilize class timelines, and address general class logistics such as equipment usage, floor organization, and safety checks
- Begin to conceive and generate speciality classes to meet the needs of the affiliate (rowing, gymnasitcs, weightlifting, etc.) as well as cultivate new business opportunities (competitors’ class, kids’ class, etc.)
- Focus on positive aspects of an individuals personality to create a better environment and attitude for classes, with the goal of making class an exciting, successful experience
6 - Day CourseCoaches Developement
- The all inclusive 6 day Coaching Development Program is $500, and open to coaches of all levels (CF-L1, CF-L2, CF-L3).